Girl Contrary asked, I deliver. Here are just a few of the things I worry about. “I’m the girl who worries about things like….”
– Whether anyone is watching me talking or singing by myself in the car on my hour commute. I figure if they had the chance to ask, I’d convince them that because I have headphones on, I’m having a heated phone conversation.
– That “A” from Pretty Little Liars, or an evil vampire, may come get me in my sleep. So I sleep completing tucked in. No limb loose. And have OCD about both locks on the front door being locked.
– Getting stuck in an elevator. Mostly because there’s that chance that when the power is back up, or the problem fixed, it’s going to plummet and crash into the basement.
– That the Essie or OPI color I chose for my mani, won’t look right on me. I’m just the type that won’t ask “Cindy” to remove it for another color.
– That I won’t find love like Edward and Bella’s. yeah know? To be someone’s “only love” must be pretty wonderful.
– A lot of actual real-life stuff that I’d hate to bore you with.
i.e. getting old. today, I am 25.