It feels like it’s been 13 years since I’ve scrolled through my Bloglovin’ feed but I finally did this morning and thought I’d share a bunch of stuff that I just loved!
1. Decor via Domaine: since I just redecorated my bedroom, I’ve been in the mindset of finding great “pieces”.
3. Everything about this table because it’s distressed and if I had a green room or something in a house I’d totally put a table like this in there.
4. A Beautiful Mess’ “Autumn Dreaming” Sister Style mashup – wish I had the cojones to mix and match and be all fun and fancy like these two.
6. Weekend Recipe: Baked Olive Oil and Lemon Zest Ricotta – I mean, how delicious?
7. More Carlotta via Because I’m Addicted. I LOVE this coat!
8. I don’t have tats, but I always think of maybe getting one. If you don’t follow Tatooologist, you should. Awesome inspiration.
9. Wishing my hair were long enough for a braid like this; beautiful, messy … I want.
10. Kendall (drop the Jenner) and everything about her hard work on the runway this Fashion Week.
11. North West sitting front row at Fashion Week; adorable.
12. Amal Alamuddin’s Oscar de la Renta wedding dress on WWW… because I’m sad George Clooney is now officially off the market and it was mandatory that his wife be stunning.