On the 3rd day of Christmas Suazmo gave to me… best Christmas songs, holiday pinning inspiration, and the real Kris Kringle.
I’m the worst. I missed gifting you on the 4th day of Christmas. Totally on the naughty list and I’m all shaken up about it. I’m making an effort to make it up to you though by beefing up this post.
Without further ado, my favorite Christmas songs. Aside from the Jacksons, it’s really just Top 40 Christmas jammers that never get old.
– Anything from the Jackson 5 Christmas album
– Mariah Carey’s “All I Want for Christmas” — well because… obviously.
– “All I Want for Christmas” cover in Love Actually. While we’re on it, that’s one of my favorite Christmas movies!
…and Christmas isn’t Christmas without a tear-jerker.
I’ve scoured the pinterest universe for the holiday photos I love and naturally pinned them for you to enjoy; happy “holidaze.”
Who’s Kris Kringle?
This may be my pure ignorance, but I’ll be the first to admit that I’ve never known how “Kris Kringle” is Santa Claus or visa versa. I can’t image I’m the only one… so I’ve looked it up on Wikipedia:
“Kris Kringle (sometimes given as Kriss Kringle) is a name used in the United States and may refer to:
– Christkind or Christkindl, the Austrian and German Christmas gift-bringer, the Christ Child – read more here about the history.
– Santa Claus, by assimilation in the United States of the separate German tradition.”