Stumbled upon Nikki’s Dream in Neon blog and I loved her idea of recapping the month in Instagram photos. I hope she won’t mind my showing love and recapping my own October via Instagram photos too!
To pay homage to her idea appropriately: Nikki first displays the instagram photos posted within the month followed by a short description per photo below. Enjoy! And of course, I hope you all had a beautiful October too!
Starting from the top left – the latest post.
1. Do you follow Babe Walker? If you don’t you should. Once you start you won’t stop, and then you’ll want her book too!
2. My first apple pie! My friends came over for the first time earlier this month to bake and drink post-apple-picking. One of the girls made an apple pie and it looked far too simple! I’m not very domestic in the kitchen but I thought I’d try and… HEY! It came out really good!
4. There was a Polaroid cam at the early-Halloween party I attended. I obviously needed to take some photos; and take photos of those photos.
5. Awesome cupcakes at said early-Halloween party: brownie on top of a Reese’s, on top of a chocolate chip cookie in a cupcake – bliss.
6. I really wanted to be a Vampire but my Party City denture fangs didn’t work so, in an LBD and black pumps, I pretended to be a drunk housewife. Whatever.
7. Haircut with Mischa from Bumble & Bumble. In love.
8. Windy day in the city – kind of love the sun burst.
9. Love my friends. Taking a round of shots at good ol’ Reunion Surf Bar.
10. Felt fierce – #selfie
11. Stole my Grandma’s Starbucks Coffee press that she doesn’t use. Please believe, I will use it.
12/13. October isn’t October without pumpkin carving!
14/15. View of Central Park from the beautiful balcony of a building in Columbus Circle – day and night.
16. Left over apple pie and hard apple cider, yum!
17/18. My beautiful friends and I at Warwick Winery.
19. Apple picking outfit – hunter green.
20. T-shirt life-inspo at Kohl’s “start living your dreams”
21. Obviously, I’m a total trendsetter – latest hairstyle from Milan 😉
22. Landscape shot – 125th street tunnel sandwiched between 12th Ave and Riverside Drive.
23-25. Grad school life: early morning coffee and Sunday studying at the library and Starbucks.