Fan of Valentine’s Day or not, I know there are women around the world scratching their heads for good gift ideas for their men. The mushy, lovey-dovey DIY gifts are always great, but does HE appreciate them? Maybe. Maybe not. But what else could he want? Flask? Shoes? Some women may know their men and not need help, but I thought Gents Among Men did a great roundup of ideas that I thought I’d share all under $100.
PS: Congrats to Gents Among Men’s main gent, and college friend of mine, Max Twitty for his exciting style feature on Time Out. Keep it up Mr. Twitty!
1. Every woman loves David Beckham. Though your man may not carry the same sex appeal as the British chap, at least he could be just as stylish as Mr. Beckham with a few items from his H&M collection.
3. If you don’t find yourself constantly thinking of these scents from John Varvatos Artisan Acqua and Yves Saint Laurent L’Homme Parfum Intense after your mate leaves you, then there is no such thing as true love.
4. Whether he’s drinking Whiskey, Scotch or Rum, your man will need something to store it in. This Bormioli Rocco Selecta 7-Piece Whiskey Gift Set is both affordable and dapper enough for him to want to share his secret liquid stash with his fellow gents.
7. If you have a traveling gent in your life, this TSA approved dopp kit and grooming Vital Kit by Brooklyn Grooming will act as the perfect travel companion.
8. An intelligent mind is one of the sexiest quality one can have, right? Compliment your partner’s intellectual taste with this book set from Malcolm Gladwell.
9. What’s a man without his cigars? Keep a lighter and an ashtray handy with this cigar set from Nat Sherman.
10. Surprise him for two months with a subscription to Bespoke Post. Each month, he’ll receive a few items that may change his lifestyle.