Think Holly Golightly in (my favorite) Breakfast at Tiffany’s: the ultimate detached single woman. What’s in her fridge? Aside from the milk and the ballet slippers? We’re not exactly sure … but I think we can all assume that it’s probably very empty.
If you’re anything like me, and you’re never really home or the cooking/foodie type, going food shopping and buying lots of food is usually wasteful. I never cook/eat it -> It goes bad -> I throw it out -> money wasted. More often than not, this results in a pretty bare fridge. So I probably only really have half of the items below at any given time.
In order of priority, here’s a list put together by myself and @kaylalamoriarty, of 10 things every single woman should have in her fridge at all times:
1. Vodka, Champagne, OR White Wine
2. Condiments, i.e. ketchup, syrup, salad dressing(s)
3. Frozen (and some fresh) veggies
9. Bread (if you keep it refrigerated like me)
10. Ben & Jerry’s (pick your poison)