My push to lose the rest of my fat… is on! Commencing tomorrow with Masta Traina Will! (LOL). Here is my diet before Will’s edits… MediFast inspired and transitioned off of- that has helped me through all these months, I know a few people have been curious too:
I eat 6 times a day: 7-8AM, 10AM, 12PM, 3PM, 5PM, 7-8PM, all are 100 cal meals, sans 1 which is the rest of my cals- grilled chicken and veggies usually- or a chicken salad we’ll call it my “lean green”.
BREAKFAST: egg whites OR Oatmeal – banana depending on how hungry I woke up
10AM, 3PM, 5PM: (100 cal options)- Soy latte OR 90/110 “bars” (Special K, Fiber One), OR Yogurt, OR Almonds OR a shake etc… 100-110 cal options
DINNER: Veggie soup OR Lean Green meal OR a Smoothie – Dinner depends on when I get home/go to the gym/if I have the lean green for lunch etc.
WILL’S EDITS, Keep everything the same EXCEPT:
– NO Oatmeal
– NO Soy Lattes – black coffee only (I’m trying!), no sugar, no sweet and low, no equal, nada
– NO 90/110 Bars – instead beef jerky (which I’m swapping for sliced deli turkey) OR 1/2 cup of cottage cheese (which I’m swapping out for Greek Fage yogurt) with 1/2 a peach OR 1 can of white albacore tuna w/lemon juice
– NO Alcohol
– NO Diet Coke – (sadly, “diet coke spikes the insulin level even though there’s no REAL sugar in it…your body thinks it does and goes wacko”- Will)
More of his suggestions included:
– A shake preferably the Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydro Whey Protein Supplement: Drinking it post workout (cardio or otherwise) it helps to rebuild what you’re breaking down.
– Fish Oil Supplement, which is an anti-inflammatory which will help with EVERYTHING health- about 1000mg a day- which was why he recommended fish oil- but I just cannot stomach it, so I got 900mg capsules. Massive mothers, (relative to a pen):
So my job for this weekend was to get my shake, fish oil, and new shaker before my hardcore 8 week program starts, (tomorrow)- I had fun at GNC!
That’s the new Evolution of Smooth Lip Balm! 95% organic, 100% natural. Saw a girl using it on the train- not knowing what it was- and I bump into it at GNC! Love love love. Great balm- and such a cute, fun packaging and way of applying! I got the Summer Fruit flavor! #musttry
Any who, wish me luck! 16 lbs in 8 weeks, the “8 Weeks to Wonder Woman” challenge: follow me on Twitter about it #8wkswonderwoman, I’ll also have my workout sched in a calendar on the sidebar!